Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last Paper of SPM

Okay one week after Biology, I have to face my last paper of SPM that is EST. I'm quite nervous because I didn't have any clue of what questions will came out. So I study on the last minute using the Internet to search for any information that I think will come out. When the arrived, I must  say I'm prepare for any question. So when I open the paper and I read the question. The question was about, ROBOTS. I didn't see it coming at all. I didn't do any research on robots so I'm scared. When I see the question, all that I can think of is the movie Terminator, Robo-Cop and Transformer. Thank God, I did well. I elaborate on the points given and I finished my report after 55 minutes writing. Then I continue with section A and I finished it on time. After 2 hours, I have EST paper 2 and it was objective so I didn't worry much. I think I did well on my EST paper, and I hope I will get an A for it.

PS// MERDEKA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment