Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Living Free, so far

Before SPM, I've planned on doing many things. I want to read novels that I bought before SPM, I want to play games like crazy, I want to online everyday, I want to play with all of my cats etc etc. So far, the only thing that I did was online everyday because I have my phone with me all the time and I can tweet everytime. I also played with all of my cats everyday. Everyday, I go out of my house and I sat on a wood table and all of my cats will come to me. What can I say, I like being surrounded with cats. It is the best feeling in the world. I love them so much, I gave them food and refill their water to drink. I play with Junior's kittens, I named the Emmet, Deff and Bay (those are the characters of Switched At Birth show on Star World). Also, I spent most of my time with my little sister, Iman everyday! I love her so much and I feel like she's growing so fast everyday. I just bought a new video game, King of Fighters XIII. It used to be one of my favourite game ever on PS1. I still got it, I still got the skill and I love it. And my sister and I tried to play one game that we bought a year ago. The game was Tomb Raider:Underworld. We played this game a year before and we stucked on the first level. But now, we manage to walk through it and we are on level 2! It is the toughest game ever! My sisters and I played Sims 3 Pets and each one of us have our own sims with our names. I like building houses on sims. Maybe I could be an architect in the future because the houses I've build was Awesome (high pitch voice). So the only thing that I havent do is reading all of my pending novels. Maybe next week kot. Okay so that is all my routine everyday on Living free, so far.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe next week kot.

    There's already 'maybe' so you don't need the 'kot' lol. Guess who I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any clue who the hell are you

    ReplyDelete