Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Forced Marriage

I was forced to get marry with someone I haven't met before. It was crazy, I tell you. I didn't get the chance to see my future husband face though. It was just a dream I had last night. I don't know whatis the meaning of this but it was scary. The wedding take place in my school hall, which makes it more weird. The guests are all school students and some of them were my classmates. Then when my supposed to be future husband want to do the 'ijab kabul', I ran away. Yeah, kinda like a Bollywood movie but it's the truth. Then I woke up. I don't know why I dreamt about it, but I'm glad it was just a dream. I don't want to be force when it comes to marriage, I want to get married with a guy that I love or I knew. All I know is that, the event is not going to happen real soon. Maybe eight or ten years to come.

2 comments: