Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Miss Her

My favourite game ever, Final Fantasy XIII have another sequels. FF XIII-2 will come out winter 2011. I can't wait for it. Can't wait for the story and the adventures.  I can't wait to use Lightning and kick everyone's butt. Lightning is my favourite game character ever besides Lili from Tekken. From the trailer, I found that Lightning was trapped in another world another year. She was dragged from the real world after saving Serah (her sister). In this game,I could use Serah as well and she is going to save Lightning from the world. And there is going to be a new villain, and a new character. Can't wait to try them! And Lightning is going to have a new costume, kinda like a warrior instead of soldier like the last one. But she still have her Odin, the horse that could turn into a gianti warrior.

I Miss Her



No comments:

Post a Comment