Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Third week of SPM

The third week was the most tiring week ever. First paper of the week was Chemistry. Lets just say I don't have chemistry with Chemistry. Paper 1 was really really really scary. I am not feeling good about it at all! When I looked at the questions, the only thing that come to my mind was "Why I didn't drop this subject?" Paper 2 was okay, better than paper 1 for sure. Paper 3 was hkjhjkn. Now I know that I'm not going to get an A for Chemistry. Next was Biology, one of my favourite subjects. Paper 1 was okay, I'm satisfied with my answers. Pper 2 was okay as well. There are some question that I felt like 'What the heck?' and some question I felt like "Oh yeah baby!". Paper 3 was really really really my favourite paper. My spot topic came out and I was smiling for the whole hours. I don't know if I'm gonna get an A or not, but I'm satisfied with my answers and I felt good about it. One paper left on next week, EST!

PS// To those who didn't take EST, happy independence day for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment