Monday, May 16, 2011

Holly Holiday

I cant wait for the holiday. I have no plan for the holiday yet but still I'm excited. I mean, I dont have to go to school and I dont have to wake up early and the best paty is, I can mandi lambat! I can play volleyball and badminton time petang. And I can play with all of my cats for the whole day. BUT before the holiday, I have to face my Mid-Term Exam. It is like the worst nightmare coz its a three weeks exam. And my parents are gonna come to school and meeting with my class teacher to see my bad results. So far six out of ten paper are done and I have four more. So far, I'm pretty confident with my Physics paper and for the first time in my life I feel like I'm gonna fail my History Paper. History is my favourite but I didnt do well this time. Damn it! Anyway I have study for the four last paper. Wish me luck folks

No comments:

Post a Comment