Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tweet Tweet

I had a twitter ever since 2009 and I'm not an active twitter user. But I don't know why but a few days ago, I decided that I want to give it another try. So I downloaded twitter apps and I tried. Lemme tell you, it was fun. Yeah, F.U.N spells fun. I like it coz its easy and I can update whatever I want whenever I want. I tweeted lot of stuffs and I tweet my sister eventhough she was sitting next to me. But I think twitter give me bad influence coz now I can't concentrate in my tuition class coz all I wanna do is tweeting. And I tweeted, while I'm in class, while the teacher is in the class, while all the students are paying attention to the teacher. I feel bad coz I'm not a bad girl. So I'm gonna keep my phone in my bag in silent mode so that I'm not tweeting in class. Maybe twitter isn't a bad influence, maybe I just obsessed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment