Saturday, April 2, 2011

HAIRven

I used to have long hair when I was a kid. And it was horrible I tell you. So I cut my hair short and it was awesome. Ever since that, I always cut my hair short and do whatever style I wanted to. I can do whatever I want with my hair, I don't even comb it sometimes and I had Bieber hair once before. Now, I have decided to keep my hair long and try to live with it for maybe 3  months. If its beautiful and I got many positive feedback, I will keep it for a while. And now, I'm on my way of keeping my hair. But, one side of my hair is longer than the other side coz' the last style I did is I shaved half of my head. It looks good actually now that they are getting longer. I can't wait to see how I'm gonna look like if my hair is long. I think its gonna be UGLY :|

No comments:

Post a Comment