Saturday, March 12, 2011

F.U.N spells AWESOME!

I had a lot of fun today coz' while all of my friends are busy at school listn to answering technique, my siters and I went to Alamanda to watch BEASTLY. The movie is so awesome that I want to watch it over and over again. The guy in the movie is so hot, I mean like REAL HOT. Anyway, after that we went to my favorite restaurant, what is it? Burger King baby! HAHA that time is so fun coz' we saw a bunch of 'gedik' girls taking photos and acting so gedik that makes me wanna punch them in their face one by one and then kick their butt so hard that it'll leave a mark. Then we bought another two burger to take home, its for my parents okay! After we went home and while we're on our way, we listened to Glee CD and sing it out loud. My sisters and I had a lot of fun and for those who are not joining us, you can kiss my arse coz' its yor loss sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment