Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dream much

So I had a dream like almost a week ago. Its a weird plus horribly scary. In my dream, I had a text from my dearest friend, Shu. I can't remember what she texted me but of course I reply. Then we keep on texting and texting and here come the scary part. My Mama said to me that she don't want me to be friend with Shu anymore. I'm shocked and I ask her why. After all, Shu is a girl so there is nothing to worry about. Then Mama said, just because she's a girl, that doesn't mean you can text her all day long. And then she grabbed my phone and delete Shu's phone number. Then I wake up.


Shu, thank God its just a dream, coz' I can't imagine how my life would be if we're not friends.

4 comments:

  1. Napela mak ko tak bagi aku phone ko uhh ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha, jangan nak berangan :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OYEH...u kno what..i was read this yesterday tapi x sempat abis cozz letrik putus..then i think mende ni betul haha..but now i kno the real..cib bek.love u yaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha i un lega gila mase bgn tdo tu. Hah nseb baek mmp jek. Klu btl2 xtawla. Love you boo

    ReplyDelete