Friday, October 29, 2010

What I want?

I love my life but I’m getting bored with my daily routine. I feel like I want to do something new. I want to try stuff that I never got to do. I always want to do bungee jumping. I always watch people do bungee jumping and it looks like fun. I want to travel all over the world and learn new culture. If I can, I want to break a world record. I want to go to Germany and search for a hot guy. I want to be famous one day. I want to be a top model. I want to keep lion or tiger as my pet. I want invent a technology that can kill cockroach in just a second. Gosh, I hate cockroach! I want to stop global warming (go green!). I want to cure cancer or AIDS. I want to try skydiving. I would love to learn how to swim. I want to stop school examination because it wastes a lot of paper. And I want to do many other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment