Saturday, October 23, 2010

Friend or No Friend

Every day at school, the only thing that I kept thinking is I want to go home be with my family and pets. But every day I felt like the time pass very slowly like when we watch a slow motion movie. Sometimes when the lazy teachers didn't come into our class, I just love to sit at my place and watch my classmates having fun. When I looked at the girls, I can see them talking nonsense and I sometimes wish that they stop talking for a while. And when I looked at the boys, I can see them playing jokes with each other like everything doesn't really matter. Of course there are some nerds that sat on their table just study non-stop. And what did I do?

So when there is no teacher in our class, even my friend next to me move to other table and talk. They left me alone on my table doing nothing. No one talk to me except when they want to ask me about schoolwork. Other than that, no one wants to talk to me. I don't know why they're not talking to me. Am I ugly? Well, maybe I look a little ugly with hijab on my head. But other than that I think I'm cool. I don't talk a lot and I never hurt anybody's feelings. I help them in their study sometimes. I help them do the class presentation. I even smile at them whenever I walk beside them.

One more thing that I do when there are no teachers in my class is that I wish one day, a new student come to our class and sit next to me and be friend with me. A friend that talks to me when there is no teacher, a friend that helps me with my study. A friend that smiles at me she or he sees me. A friend that never leave me alone behind my desk. Why can't I have a friend like that? That is a friend who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment