Sunday, October 31, 2010

Finally

So today at school, we got a new classmate. It’s a girl, so you know how the boys react. They acted like they never met a girl before, but I don’t blame them coz the girl is cute. Well not as cute as I am but she’s cute. All the girls acting really “gedik” coz they got a new friend. Me? I acted normal coz you know, “I’m cool”. HAHA. Anyway, the new girl, she sat next to me. At first its kinda weird talking to stranger but then we got along really well. She talked about her life and why she moved here and blablabla. The best part is, when teacher aren’t coming to our class, she stay with me. Shocking isn’t it? I thought she’s gonna leave me behind my desk and join the other girls. On recess, we eat together at canteen and making jokes. I feel like she’s the one. She’s the girl that I’ve been wishing for to become my best friend. Finally, I got what I wish for.

Just so you know, everything that I told earlier is BULLSHIT!! There is no such thing as new classmate. I still haven’t got a friend that talk to me when I’m bored. Sorry I lied.

No comments:

Post a Comment