Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Trial story

The first day of trial was BM and I think it went well. I dont think it was my best but I think I'll pass. On the next day I have BI and I think I can do better than that. I went blank on the essay part and I feel like I let myself down. Next is mathematics and I must say I'm pretty happy with my effort but again, I know I can do better. There are few question that I 'pakai tembak'. And on the next day is History, my favourite subject! I'm pretty nervous coz I have to read a lot. Then I search on my twitter, and I got 'soalan bocor' for paper two. My source is different from other people and the question are different as well but it turns out to be that mine is the right one. On the next week, I have Agama paper and I feel good about it coz again, I got soalan bocor! But it was pretty easy. And on the next day is my least favourite subject of all time, Additional Mathematics. Paper one was quite okay but paper two was damn hard. I feel like killing someone when I saw the questions. I dont think I'm gonna pass addmath but I've tried my best. So I have another week, and its gonna be Science topics. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment